Thursday, September 8, 2011

Build Mr Rank



Also check out ;)




Build My Rank is a blog network that is unlike most others. While some people will see a big disadvantage in the way this one works, I see that “disadvantage” as a major feature, and possibly the biggest reason I have had so much success in terms of improved rankings while using this service.

Before I tell you what the feature is, and why I see it as a very important part of Build My Rank, let’s look at the service.

Build My Rank is allows you to build unlimited, permanent backlinks to the pages on your own site. Note that I said permanent. That is because, unlike one or two other backlinking services, if you leave Build My Rank, your backlinks will remain intact and not be removed.

The Network at Build My Rank is constantly being increased in size, and at the time of writing, was closing in on 1000 sites, ranging from PR1 to PR7. Here is a screenshot showing the distribution of my articles on their network so far:



You’ll notice that I do have a link on a Page Rank 7 site, but obviously there are more PR1 - PR3 sites in the network, so more posts occur on those (posts are submitted to the network sites randomly). Here is a screenshot of a table showing articles, page rank of site they ended up on, whether or not the article is indexed, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment